NOTICE OF 34TH VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 34th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) of shareholders of SUMA RURAL BANK LIMITED will be held virtually on Saturday, 28th November, 2020 to transact business of Annual General Meeting at 10:00 a.m. prompt.
The above decision was taken by the Board of Directors of the Bank due to the Covid-19 challenges and its attended protocol directives by health professionals and the government.
- To read the Notice convening the meeting.
- To confirm the minutes of the 33rd Annual General Meeting.
- To receive and consider the Chairman’s report.
- To receive and consider the Report of the Directors and Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2019 and the Auditors’ report.
- To authorize the Directors to fix Auditors remuneration.
- To fix the remunerations of Directors.
- To elect Directors in place of those retiring by rotation.
- To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at an Annual General Meeting.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
MOSES KOFI SOGA
(SECRETARY TO THE BOARD)
Dated: 9th October, 2020
- A form of proxy shall be deposited at the Bank’s website (www.sumaruralbank.com) and members can access them through online and submit completed proxy form through the bank’s e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) not less than Forty Eight (48) hours prior to the meeting time.
2. ZOOM LINK TO JOIN THE MEETING: