SUMA RURAL BANK LIMITED
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 37th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) of shareholders of SUMA RURAL BANK LIMITED will be held at Suma Presby Church, Suma-Ahenkro, on Saturday, 16th December, 2023 to transact business of Annual General Meeting at 10:00 a.m. prompt.
1. To read the Notice convening the meeting.
2. To confirm the minutes of the 36th Annual General Meeting.
3. To receive and consider the Chairman’s Report.
4. To receive and consider the Report of the Directors and Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2022 and the Auditors’ Report.
5. To authorize the Directors to fix Auditors remuneration.
6. To fix the remunerations of Directors.
7. To elect Directors in place of those retiring by rotation.
8. To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at an Annual General Meeting.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
MOSES KOFI SOGA
(SECRETARY TO THE BOARD)
Dated: 6th November, 2023
● The Final Accounts for 2022 Financial Year is available for download at the bank’s website (www.sumaruralbank.com)
● A proxy form is available for download at the Bank’s website (www.sumaruralbank.com) and members can complete the form and email it to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org not less than Forty Eight (48) hours prior to the meeting time.
● Shareholders who intend to propose any person to the Board of Directors for the election at the forth coming Annual General Meeting are kindly requested to comply with Sections 173 and 325(f) of the companies Act.2019 (ACT 992), Section 58 of the Banks and Specialized deposit-Taking Institution Act, 2016 (Act 930) and the Fit and Proper Directive of the Bank of Ghana.
● Any Shareholder wishing to contest the position of Directorship should submit his/her application together with updated Curriculum Vitae and two recent passport pictures to the Chief Executive Officer of the bank not later than forty eight (48) hours before the meeting ( Wednesday, 13th December, 2023) and must have a minimum number of 10,000 shares @ 50 pesewas. Such an application should be seconded by another two (2) shareholders qualified to nominate in writing.