CUSTOMER CARE TRAINING
Suma Rural Bank Limited a pacesetter in the rural Banks in Ghana has organized day training on customer for its staff. This fall in line with the Bank’s effort to achieve its corporate mission statement dubbed to be Best Manage Rural Bank in Ghana and also to fulfill its mission of Excellence in Customer Care as its slogan dictates.
The training was conducted by Proven Trusted Solutions one of the most recognized and trusted professional trainers for Banks and other financial institutions in the area of Customer care service and other related financial package training.
The training which took place on Sunday 23rd April at the Bank’s Head office situated at Suma Ahenkro in the Brong Ahafo regions of Ghana was attended by Eighty Two staffs of the Bank including two Board members who came to grace the occasion. The Training lasted for about Five (5) hours of lecture, Presentation, Demonstrations and real time simulation under the reviewed heading
The main objectives of the training were;
- To introduce staff to new models and approaches to excellent customer service.
- To build the capacity of employee to deal with challenging and sophisticated customers and also.
- To introduce participants to customer service skill needed by Bank staff.
The training centered on mainly on;
- Customer service skills necessary
- Negative employee behaviors’ that affect customers service
- How to deal challenging and angry customers
- How to delight and retain a customers
- How to handle customers complaints effectively
- Importance of customer service
- Professional telephone etiquette that create positive moment of truth
- Different types of customers and how to handle them
The training was concluded with the staff leaving with new mind set on how to deal and treat customers in a professional way. It is therefore the hope of management that the staff haven received such training will deal and treat both the internal and external customers professionally in order to contribute to the progress of Suma Rural Bank limited.
Excerpts of the Training in Pictures.