Suma Rural Bank is seeking to recruit competent and qualified persons for the following positions:
A: Head of Internal Audit Unit
B: Audit Assistant
Job description –Head of Internal Audit Unit
The Internal auditor shall perform duties, tasks, and responsibilities in assisting Senior Management and the Board of Directors in ensuring continuous growth in the bank’s operations.
The key areas of the Internal Auditor among others shall be the following:
- Examine and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems
- Review financial and management information systems, including the electronic banking services and electronic information system
- Review financial reports and accounting records for accuracy and reliability
- Perform review of means, techniques, or methods of safeguarding assets
- Perform review of system applied by the bank in evaluating its capital vs estimated risk
- Conduct and/or assist external auditors and examiners in carrying out their routine works on the bank.
- Performs any other audit duties as assigned by the Board.
- MBA Finance, MBA Banking and Finance, Membership certificate of ICAG, ACCA, CIB or their equivalent qualifications with at least two years’ experience in Banking. OR
- A minimum of a good first degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance and their equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution with at least five years working experience in banking.
Skills in T-24 Banking Application and Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office suit are added advantage.
The ideal candidate must have completed National Service with working experience in Banking Preferably with Rural and Community Banking.
Categories B and C
Audit Assistant –Job Description
- The Audit Assistant shall be responsible to the head of the internal audit unit
- Participate in carrying out the audit programmes of the internal auditor.
- Inspection of books of the bank under the supervision of the head of the internal controls
- Using audit trails to test the authenticity of transactions.
- Any other assignments by the head of audit unit.
- The clerk shall be responsible to the head of the main stream banking.
- Rendering of customer service and other front liner’s duties.
- Main stream banking activities authorized by his/her immediate officer.
- Carrying out e-banking activities interfaced in T-24 application
- Any operational assignment by the head of main stream banking
- A good first degree, HND / Other Diploma Certificates or their equivalent qualifications from accredited tertiary institutions.
- Skills in T-24 Banking Application and Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office suit
are added advantage.
The ideal candidate must have completed National Service with at least two 2 years working experience in Banking, Preferably with Rural and Community Banks.
Interested applicants should send their application letter and CVs’ to the General Manager, Suma Rural Bank Limited via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Box 13, Suma-Ahenkro, Bono Region, Ghana.
Applications should be submitted to the aforementioned not later than July 10, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.