Notice is hereby given that the 35th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) of shareholders of SUMA RURAL BANK LIMITED will be held at Suma Presby Church, Suma-Ahenkro on Saturday, 18th December, 2021 to transact business of Annual General Meeting at 10:00 a.m. prompt.
- To read the Notice convening the meeting.
- To confirm the minutes of the 34th Annual General Meeting.
- To receive and consider the Chairman’s report.
- To receive and consider the Report of the Directors and Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2020 and the Auditors’ report.
- To authorize the Directors to fix Auditors remuneration.
- To fix the remunerations of Directors.
- To elect Directors in place of those retiring by rotation.
- To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at an Annual General Meeting.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
MOSES KOFI SOGA
(SECRETARY TO THE BOARD)
Dated: 9th November, 2021
The Final Accounts for 2020 Financial Year is available for download at the bank’s website (sumaruralbank.com)
- A form of proxy is available for download at the Bank’s website (sumaruralbank.com) and members can complete the form and email it to the address: email@example.com not less than Forty Eight (48) hours prior to the meeting time.