General Manager’s Welcome Message
Hello the good visitors of SRBL WEB!
You are warmly welcomed to our site and wish to thank you for showing interest in our activities.
We take this opportunity to once again thank our loyal customers and all other stakeholders to the Bank who continue to remain resolute on the eve of difficulties that the financial sector of the country is going through with some of the institutions already folded up.
We re-assure our customers and other stakeholders of the Bank that SRBL is in good standing by all standards without any difficulty. We therefore assuage any fear that our good customers and owners (shareholders) might have due to the reforms that are currently taking place by the Bank of Ghana (Government) in the financial sector.
With almost forty (40) years’ experience in rural banking, Suma has positioned itself so well that no reforms in the financial sector could outwit our operations. We continue to bring on board, innovations to ensure customer satisfaction services we render. SRBL is ensuring that the lead role it plays in rural banking industry will continue to be sustained so that the affectionate name “rural bank mu kofabay3” accorded the bank by her numerous stakeholders will also be maintained.
The magic wind that SRBL applies to distinguish itself equitably in the industry are;
- Alertness:Being aware of the services that customers want from us
- Attentiveness: showing the worth of our customers by giving them undivided attention.
- Availability: Making our own priorities secondary to the wishes of our clients
- Creativity: Generating new ideas that inures the customers’ business prospects
- Deference: Limiting our freedom in order not to offend our cherished customers
- Dependability: Fulfilling what we promise our shareholders, customers and all other stakeholders
- Discernment: Understanding the deeper reasons why our clients behave in a particular way and respond to them accordingly
- Enthusiasm: Expression of joy in all tasks that we perform for our clients by giving off our best
- Flexibility: Willingness to change our activities to the direction of our stakeholders
- Endurance: We endure in all situations to remain steadfast in serving our clients through our inward strength
We salute all our loyal customers, shareholders and everyone who in diverse ways has contributed towards the success that Suma Rural Bank has chalked and wish to assure you all for your continuous partnership with the bank as we never disappoint.